"Love is patient; love is kind and envies no one. Love is never boastful, nor conceited, nor rude; never selfish, not quick to take offence. Love keeps no score of wrongs; does not gloat over other men's sins, but delights in the truth. There is nothing love cannot face; there is no limit to its faith; its hope, and its endurance."
(1 Corinthians 13)Back to SEND Offer
Achievement Support is responsible for looking after the learning progress of:
- Pupils with special educational needs and disabilities.
- Pupils with temporary or long-term medical needs.
- Pupils who are in the care of Hartlepool or neighbouring local authorities.
- Pupils who have been placed on the Child Protection Register.
- Pupils with temporary or long-term behaviours which prevent them accessing full time mainstream education.
- Pupils who are experiencing difficulties in maintaining progress.