Subject Leader of Performing Arts
SUBJECT LEADER OF PERFORMING ARTS with a specialism in Drama
TLR 2A (currently £6,515)
Required for January 2019
The Governors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, dynamic and well-qualified Subject Leader of Performing Arts, to lead and develop Drama and Music at St Hild’s Church of England School.
St. Hild’s is a rapidly improving 11-16 Church of England School. The successful candidate will join St. Hild’s Church of England School on our journey towards achieving our shared vision of delivering a world class education to all of our pupils. This was recently recognised by OFSTED:
“There is a positive and optimistic outlook for the future among pupils and staff at all levels.”
We seek to provide opportunities for all employees to reach their full potential for the mutual benefit of the successful individual and the children in the school.
The successful candidate must:
· Demonstrate a sustained and proven track record of improvement in Drama
· Be able to oversee the Music Department and lead extra-curricular activities
· Demonstrate a clear vision for raising achievement in Drama & Music
· Have high expectations and be able to effectively manage change
· Show the ability to motivate and inspire all pupils through high quality teaching and learning
· Lead by example, be flexible and supportive and develop the skills of others
Further details are available from the school and completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon on Tuesday 26th June 2018.
School is committed to safer recruitment practice and promoting the welfare of children and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
To download an information pack and application form please click on the links below:
St. Hild's School is committed to safer recruitment practice and promoting the welfare of children and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
ST. HILD’S CHURCH OF ENGLAND VOLUNTARY AIDED SCHOOL
King Oswy Drive, West View, Hartlepool, TS24 9PB
Telephone: 01429 273041 Fax 01429 232235