Free food, Friendship, Advice and Information Offered
Free food, friendship, advice and information is on offer to those in need, from the following venues:
- St. Joseph's Breakfast Club, just off Grange Road (green doors). Suggested 30p donation. Tea/coffee, cereal, breakfast bun, toast. Wednesday 9.30am-10.30am.
- Soup Kitchen for the Hungry, Hartlepool People's Centre, Raby Road. Free hot meals. Tea, coffee and biscuits served Wednesday 7.30pm-8.30pm.
- Hub Grub for the homeless, those alone or in need. The Willows, Raby Road. Hot Meal, coffee, and chat, advice, information and friendship. Thursday 5.30pm-7.00pm.
- Café 177 York Road, give out fresh food - Saturday mornings (9.00am - be early).
- Bob Farrow Centre (formerly Belle Vue). Free meal. Use youth club entrance. Tuesday 2.00pm-3.00pm. Donation welcome.
- St. Aidan's Church Soup Kitchen, Thursdays 11.00am-1.00pm.
- Hartlepool Foodbank, Church Street. Refreshments, food and friendship. People in need of their service can obtain a foodbank voucher from the Civic Centre or Citizens Advice.
- Holy Trinity Community Drop-in will be held every Tuesday in Holy Trinity Church Hall, Davision Drive. Doors open 11.00am-1.00pm and we will be providing a variety of hot
meals/snacks/refreshments/clothes/food parcels. It's absolutely free and for everyone, no one will be turned away!
HELP IS ALSO AVAILABLE FROM:
The Children's Hub 01429 284284; Citizen's Advice Bureau 01429 273223; West View Advice Centre 01429 271275.